Service & Support | Parts | Plunger Assembly for High Elevations
High-Elevation Plunger Assembly
Wood’s Powr-Grip®'s high-elevation plunger assembly is specifically designed to warn users of any vacuum loss when used at elevations up to 12,000 feet [3650 meters]. The plunger can be used with Wood's Powr-Grip N-Series Vacuum Cups. It's distinctive blue pumping mechanism allows the user to identify at a glance the difference between regular Wood's Powr-Grip hand cups and those equipped with high- elevation plungers, to assure that the right vacuum cup is being used for the job.
- Use at elevations up to 12,000 feet [3650 meters].
- Made of rust-resistant materials for wet or humid environments.
- Patented red-line indicator warns user of any significant vacuum loss.
- Load capacity w/8" [20 cm] vacuum pad (G0695): 100 lbs [45 kg] per vacuum cup
- Load capacity w/9" [23 cm] vacuum pad (G0725): 130 lbs [60 kg] per vacuum cup
Please contact your authorized dealer for pricing and delivery information.
Related Articles: (1)