Service & Support | Parts | Plunger Assembly with Low Vacuum Audio Alarm
Plunger Assembly with Low Vacuum Audio Alarm
The Low Vacuum Audio Alarm adds another dimension of safety to handling materials with Powr-Grip's® world-famous vacuum cups: In addition to the visible red-line indicator, the plunger incorporates an audible indicator, to signal any vacuum loss. In applications where it is difficult to maintain visual confirmation of the vacuum level, the Audio Alarm provides the security of knowing that vacuum is sufficient for lifting. With automatic on/off function, the Audio Alarm is as simple to operate as any standard Powr-Grip hand cup.
- Durable, metal-clad plunger emits an audible warning to the user and others, in the case of a vacuum loss.
- Audio alarm supplements patented red-line indicator, increasing peace of mind in circumstances that make it difficult to monitor the visual indicator.
- Ideal for use with Hand Cup Frames (VL2MAN, VL3000 and HF-6000) and other products that incorporate hand cups not held by the user.
- Available with any new N-Series Vacuum Cup (including N4000, N4950, N5450 and N6450) and model LJ6VH, or separately for Powr-Grip hand cups currently in the field.
- Advanced design automatically turns alarm on or off as necessary, eliminating power switch, increasing battery life and simplifying operation, as compared to competitors' products.
- Comes complete with long-lasting, easy-to-replace AAA battery.
- One-year limited warranty.
- Volume: 70 dBa at 36" [91 cm]
- Power Source: one AAA, 1.2-1.5 volt battery; automatic on/off function
- Battery Life: provides 30 hours of continuous tone
Please contact your authorized dealer for pricing and delivery information.
Related Articles: (1)
Environmental conditions can affect product performance and longevity; consult the product instructions or contact a Technical Sales Representative for more information.
|Rev 0.1 / 11-12||
Based on product information at time of publication.